Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankful Log

Thanksgiving- Thankfulness log

Catching up up on my 30 days of Thankfulness log..

1. Thankful for beautiful fall days and God's beautiful creations.
2. Thankful for Emily. She is the light of my universe.
3.Thankful for Lewis who is the ROCK in my universe.
4. Thankful for my beautiful friends. You all know who you are and I love each of you dearly!
5. Thankful for my warm home. Cause Baby it's cold outside.
6. Thankful that
the election is over so I don't have to hear about it any more, and praying for all the leaders of the Free World.
7. Thankful for the internet and having a world of knowledge right at my fingertips. Knowledge & Technology ROCK!
8. Thankful for Facetime and Facebook. Facetime allows me and Emily to video chat with Lewis when he travels and Facebook allows me the ability to keep up with all my friends and family all over the world in one easy place.
9. Thankful for modern medicine & Sudafed. Who ever invented nasal decongestants was Brilliant!
10. Thankful for Emily's teachers! You are the best!
More to come.....

11.Thankful we are able to go to any church we want and worship God.
12. Thankful there is only one Monday a week but I am glad God always provides one.
13. Thankful again for Medicine, antibiotics are wonderful for Fall sinus infections.
14. Thankful for laughter. The new Kitten has brought more happiness to my daughter and she has not stop laughing yet.
15. Thankful for the rain today.
More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment